STATEWIDE PARTNER - $20,000 - $24,999 Annual Support
Statewide Partners provide a comprehensive level of support to all SOIA programs and services, and can be recognized for financial support, in-kind donations, or any combination thereof.
Benefits of becoming a Statewide Partner:
- Prominent recognition during every presentation and in every publication generated by SOIA
- Prominent listing on every page of the SOIA Web site (www.soiowa.org), including a direct link to your own Web site
- Acknowledgement in the "Athletes Hall of Fame" at the SOIA Headquarters and Training facility
- Your organization’s name and logo are prominently featured in SOIA recognitions, including banners, newsletters, and VIP receptions
- A recognition plaque reflecting sponsorship of SOIA will be awarded to each Statewide Partner to display in their place of business
- Your organization’s name and logo are featured on all of our volunteer shirts and/or bandanas, handbooks, general information packets, programs, competition banners, and coach packet inserts distributed at every SOIA state competition
Read more about the Sammons Financial Group's (SFG) partnership with Special Olympics Iowa. The partnership is one that SFG employees at all levels of the company embrace.
Click here to read about other levels of support.